TECHNOLOGY IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
Experienced technologist focused on implementation and integration of technology products which provide insight into data and automation of workflows for a wide range of business uses.
- Interact with a variety of database types using native query methods.
- Translate scientific, financial and technical concepts into layman's terms.
- Intuit customer needs and design solutions from unclear requirements.
- Build data interfaces with evolving techniques and technologies.
- Created documentation and training program for customers through discussion with developers of a financial modeling query language (code not clicks).
- Primary voice for onboarding, training and support of non-technical end-users.
- Led a support staff of 5 serving 250+ end-users.
- Grew company value from 5 to $50 million by ensuring customer success.
Project Management and Social Dynamics
- Grew a project that provided tutoring and encouragement for an average of 30 primary school children per day for 15 years.
- Designed a social program providing underprivileged children with tutoring and academic summer camps run by trained college students and parents who were compensated through a barter system.
- Raised more than $250,000 for community center building and staff training.
- Grew US-based volunteers from 5 to 70, Mexico-based volunteers to 125.
Current Technology Stack
- Deploy and manage servers running http, search and NodeJS jobs
- JS, python, perl and shell scripts for data gathering
- load data, clean and parse with SQL
- alerts via SMS and email on process anomalies
- programmatic report generation and publishing of blog posts
- automation of creating, modifying and indexing of Google Drive content
- Google Data Studio reports and analytics
2008 - Present
Price Modeling / Data ETL Consultant
2000 - 2008
Fintech Trainer / Support Leader / Consultant
1994 - 2000
Fintech Developer / Data Analyst
1989 - 1994
1982 - 1989
CURRENT TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
- Relational / No-SQL databases
- SOLR search engine
- Firebase / Azure hosting
- NodeJS / ReactJS / HTML5 / CSS / JS
- GSuite automation and integration
- Data ETL with UNIX bash scripts, ftp rcp mailx
- integrated natural gas flow nationwide + weather
- MS Excel automation with VBA
- options on futures modeling
- Data ETL with MS Business Intelligence Developer Studio (C#)
- scrape, parse and NLP process 1,000,000+ documents
- Data ETL with nodeJS and Google Big Query
- WebApp with ReactJS and Firebase
- authentication, authorization, geolocation
- discovery of other app users, contract for photographic services,
- billing and media delivery
MS Business Intelligence Developer Certification - 2010
- 2794 - Designing a BIDS Solution for the Enterprise using MSSQL
- 2795 - Designing an ETL Solution Architecture Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services
- 070-445 Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence - Implementation and Maintenance